The most comprehensive solutions to building an accessibile website
- We know ADA, WCAG and other accessibility requirements. Experts at iAccessible stay up-to-date on current amendments to digital accessibility requirements.
- We offer a complete solution by giving your website a thorough review and comprehensive solutions for WCAG guidelines.
- We are a trusted partner to help your website meet Section 508 requirements.
Why is digital accessibility important?
Digital Accessibility lawsuits increased by 23% in 2020 and continue to rise.
- Your organization is digitally accessible when its websites, electronic documents and mobile applications can easily be navigated and understood by a wide range of users, including users who have visual, auditory, motor, or cognitive disabilities.
- Customers rely on accessing your website and digital content, now more than ever.
- Accessible websites attract and retain a more diverse customer base.
An inaccessible website means that there is a portion of the population that is unable to achieve the customer experience that your business strives for.
Why Choose iAccessible?
- Automated testing solutions typically only identify up to 35% of accessibility barriers. Your website needs a solution that identifies all digital accessibility barriers and the means to fix them.
- At iAccessible, our experts perform automated and manual testing to get your team the best accessibility conformance results.
- We provide easy-to-read reports for executives and developers and deliver the data you need to stay in conformance on all of your web products.
- Our accessibility team is comprised of certified Department of Homeland Security Trusted Tester personnel.
Is your website Section 508 and WCAG conforming?
Find out today with a free scan!