Webinar: Actionable accessibility reporting for developers and content managers
Wednesday, April 15, 2020 from 11:00 AM to 11:30 AM
Full Lifecycle Website & PDF Testing for Digital Accessibility
Gain detailed insight and reporting with automated + manual testing
iAccessible helps with initial assessment and monitoring of your digital assets
Regularly scan your web properties and test for Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) 2.1 AA and Section 508 conformance
On-demand scans of site’s documents to assess Section 508 conformance
Regular site scans help streamline your efforts and budget for accessibility
Robust reporting &
Easy-to-read reports for executives & developers deliver the data you need to stay in conformance on all of your web products
Secure access &
FedRAMP AWS Environment with Role-Based Access
Scan for “dead” or inactive links to eliminate 404 errors on your site
Document Design and Remediation Tips for Section 508
Section 508 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973 requires that all web-based documents from PDFs to PowerPoints conform with accessibility standards. Learn tips from our Section 508 experts on how to make sure your documents are accessible.
In this webinar you will learn:
- Checklists to use when developing your documents
- Varying standards - which one to follow?
- Working with visualizations and tables
- Table of Contents, Glossaries - how far should you provide alt text?
Why Do You Need to be Digitally Accessible?
Federal Government Agencies:
The 20th Century Integrated Digital Experiences Act has a December 20 deadline. Make sure you meet this deadline with an assessment of your digital inventory.
State and Local Government Agencies:
All government agencies and contractors need to comply with Section 508 guidelines for accessibility. Make sure your digital assets conform with an assessment.
Commercial and Enterprise:
The Supreme Court's recent denial of a petition of writ of certiorari in the Robels v. Domino’s case upholds a 9th circuit's ruling that digital products, including web pages and PDFs, need to be fully accessible.
If you are an accessibility subject matter expert, an accessibility software developer or an experienced accessibility manual reviewer, then we want to partner with you! Our platform can help identify every site issue, as well as the exact requirements for remediation.
Together, let’s make digital accessibility a reality.
Why Choose iAccessible?
Automated solutions typically only identify up to 35% of digital accessibility barriers. To maintain conformance on your site, you need a solution that identifies all types of digital accessibility barriers - and the means to fix them.
- Performs automated testing and streamlines manual testing based on statistical sampling techniques
- Provides interactive dashboards and reports personalized for both web developers and executives
- iAccessible applies robust security features and is hosted on secure Amazon Web Services National Institute of Standards and Technology(NIST)/ Federal Risk and Authorization Management Program (FedRAMP) environments
- Uses certified Department of Homeland Security Trusted Tester personnel
- Developed in the USA: complies with federal regulations and designed for compliance with Section 508, 20th Century IDEA, and the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA)
- Provides real-time, dynamic quotes for pricing specific to your site’s needs
- Supports easy online purchases, with both credit card and PayPal accepted, tailored blanket purchase agreement, and/or utilization of government contract vehicles
- Adheres to information security and privacy policies
- Goes beyond accessibility compliance - our platform can integrate with other enterprise tools such as Google Analytics to ensure compliance with privacy, branding standards and more
We do more than Accessibility!
Our iAccessible platform powered by Revelo can integrate into your enterprise, other tools such as Google Analytics. We can search for privacy, branding and other types of compliancy.
Analytics to Empower Accessibility Compliance
Our dashboards provide key accessibility data for executives, developers, and webmasters to ensure site conformance. You will find a complete overview of WCAG errors, where those errors are located, and how to fix them to improve conformance.
Executives can also view trend data to monitor progress over time, as well as a list of of accessibility barrier's at the enterprise level.