- Software. Any software that is made available to you to download or access from this Site (the “Software”) is the copyrighted work of Revelo. Your use of such Software is governed by the terms of the end user license agreement which accompanies or is included with the Software.
- Disclaimer. This Site, all Content, and all other products or services offered or provided in connection with this Site are provided on an “AS IS” and “AS AVAILABLE” basis. To the fullest extent permissible by law, Revelo LLC and its affiliates disclaim any and all guarantees or warranties with respect to this Site, Content and any other products or services offered or provided in connection with the Site, including, without limitation, any express warranties or implied warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular use or purpose, performance, informational content, accuracy, non-infringement, or system integration.
- Limitation of Liability. UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES SHALL REVELO LLC OR ITS AFFILIATES, OR THEIR RESPECTIVE DIRECTORS, OFFICERS, EMPLOYEES AND AGENTS, OR ANY THIRD-PARTY PROVIDER OF SERVICES FOR REVELO LLC OR ITS AFFILIATES, BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, PUNITIVE, SPECIAL, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES (INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO DAMAGES FOR LOST REVENUES OR PROFITS, LOSS OF BUSINESS OR LOSS OF DATA) THAT ARE DIRECTLY OR INDIRECTLY RELATED TO THE SITE, SOFTWARE, OR ANY OTHER PRODUCTS OR SERVICES OFFERED OR PROVIDED IN CONNECTION WITH THIS SITE, EVEN IF REVELO LLC, ITS AFFILIATES, OR THEIR PROVIDERS HAVE BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES, REGARDLESS OF WHETHER SUCH LIABILITY IS BASED IN TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE), CONTRACT OR ANY OTHER LEGAL OR EQUITABLE THEORY.THE TOTAL LIABILITY OF REVELO LLC AND ITS AFFILIATES HEREUNDER IS LIMITED TO THE AMOUNT, IF ANY, ACTUALLY PAID BY YOU TO REVELO LLC FOR ACCESS TO AND USE OF ANY OF THE SITE, SOFTWARE, OR ANY OTHER PRODUCTS OR SERVICES DIRECTLY OFFERED OR PROVIDED BY REVELO LLC IN CONNECTION WITH THIS SITE DURING THE SIX MONTH PERIOD IMMEDIATELY PRECEDING ANY CLAIM GIVING RISE TO SUCH LIABILITY. YOU HEREBY RELEASE REVELO LLC AND ITS AFFILIATES FROM ANY AND ALL OBLIGATIONS, LIABILITIES AND CLAIMS IN EXCESS OF THIS LIMITATION. SOME STATES MAY NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF LIABILITY FOR THESE KINDS OF DAMAGES, SO THE ABOVE LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
- Copyrights Intellectual Property. You acknowledge that Revelo LLC or its licensors own the copyright and all other intellectual property rights to this Site, Software and content provided on this Site, unless otherwise expressly indicated. All Software and other content on this Site is protected by U.S. and international copyright, trademark and other laws. All rights are reserved by Revelo LLC (or its licensors, if applicable), and you agree not to copy, reproduce, download, disseminate, publish, or transfer the Software or any other content in any form or by any means, except with our prior written permission, or as permitted by us in a separate written agreement. Any unauthorized use is strictly prohibited.
- Trademarks. The Revelo LLC and iAccessible logos are service marks of Revelo LLC. Other marks displayed on the Site, in the Software or in other content are the property of Revelo LLC or other third parties. You are not permitted to use these marks without the prior written consent of Revelo LLC or the applicable third party owner of the mark.
- User Rules. When accessing or using this Site, you agree to the following rules/restrictions and acknowledge that violation of any of them constitutes grounds for immediate termination of your access to all or any portion of the Site without further notice, in our sole and absolute discretion:
- You will not engage in fraudulent activity of any kind, including by forging information, impersonating other people, contributing information which you know to be false, misleading, inaccurate or incomplete, or misrepresenting your affiliation with any person or entity.
- You will not use the Site in any manner that may be considered objectionable, such as by using the Site to upload, post, display, or otherwise transmit any content that is false, unlawful, harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, defamatory, obscene, pornographic, libelous, criminal or invasive of another’s privacy.
- You will not violate or attempt to violate the security of the Site, use any device, software or routine to interfere or attempt to interfere with the proper working of the Site, or take any action that imposes an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on our infrastructure. Violations of this sort will be prosecuted to the fullest extent of state and federal laws.
- You will not use or launch any automated device, process or system, including without limitation, "robots," "spiders," "offline readers," or other mechanisms, that (i) accesses the Site in a manner that sends more request messages to our servers in a given period of time than can reasonably be produced by an individual in the same period using a conventional on-line web browser, or (ii) seeks to retrieve, index, "data mine," or otherwise access Content.
- You will not harvest, collect, or use information about Site visitors.
- You will not engage in any activity that restricts or inhibits any other user from using or enjoying the Site or any Content, whether by "hacking," "cracking," "spoofing," or defacing any portions of the Site.
- You will comply with all applicable laws, statutes, ordinances and regulations regarding your use of the Site and will not use the Site for unlawful purposes.
- You will not post, upload, email, link to, or otherwise transmit any content that contains any viruses, cancel bots, Trojan horses, harmful code, or other computer software or program designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of the Site or impair others’ ability to enjoy the Site, or the proper functioning of any software or hardware or equipment or materials used in connection with the Site.
- You will not infringe, misappropriate, or otherwise violate any existing local, national or international copyright, trademark, service mark, trade name, patent, right of publicity or privacy, or other intellectual property or proprietary rights of any person or entity whatsoever.
- To the extent that Revelo LLC requires a product key or password to access the Software, any product or service, or any portion of the Site, you will not (i) give your product key or password to anyone, (ii) use the Site as the agent of a third party, (iii) allow any third party to use your product key or password, or (iv) select a user name that impersonates someone else, is intended to disguise the user's identity, is or may be illegal, may be protected by trademark or other proprietary rights, is vulgar or offensive, or may cause confusion. If any security breach or unauthorized use of your product key or password occurs, you will notify Revelo LLC immediately in writing or via email. You are solely responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your product key or password and are responsible for any unauthorized use.
- You may not download, display, reproduce, create derivative works from, transmit, sell, distribute, or in any way exploit content available via the Site, including without limitation any Sotware, for any public and/or commercial use without the prior written permission of Revelo LLC.
- Links to Other Websites. To the extent that this Site provides links to other websites and resources, we do not control any of those websites. Because we do not have any control over such sites, you acknowledge and agree that we are not responsible for the content of the sites or the availability, accuracy, completeness, efficacy, or timeliness of information contained on those sites. Use of those sites or any information obtained from those sites is voluntary, and reliance on it should only be undertaken after an independent review of its accuracy, completeness, efficacy and timeliness.
- Indemnification. You agree to indemnify and hold harmless Revelo LLC and its affiliates, and their respective officers, directors and employees, from any claims, losses, liability costs and expenses (including, but not limited to attorneys’ fees) due to or arising from (i) any content that you may submit, or (ii) your violation of these Terms, state or federal laws or regulations, or any third party rights, including, but not limited to, claims of copyright infringement, defamation, harassment, invasion of privacy or fraud.
- Term & Termination. These Terms are effective upon your accessing the Site and shall continue in full force until terminated by Revelo LLC. In its sole and absolute discretion and without notice, and at any time and for any reason, Revelo LLC reserves the right to: (a) suspend your access to any restricted portion of the Site; and/or (b) remove or disable your access to any restricted portion of the Site. Upon termination or suspension, your product key or password will be immediately deactivated, and you will no longer have access to the relevant portions of the Site.
- Governing Law/Jurisdiction. Any dispute with respect to our Site or any product or service offered or provided in connection with this Site, including any Software, shall be governed by the laws of the State of Maryland, excluding its conflicts of laws rules and its implementation of the Uniform Computer Information Transactions Act, and without giving effect to the United Nations Convention on Contracts for the International Sale of Goods. All visitors to our Site submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the state and/or federal courts of the State of Maryland in Prince George’s County, Maryland. Either party may enforce a judgment rendered by such court in any court of competent jurisdiction, and Revelo LLC may seek injunctive or other equitable relief in any jurisdiction in order to protect its intellectual property rights.
- Revisions. Revelo LLC may revise these Terms at any time without notice to you. The revised Terms will be effective when posted. Your continued access to or use of the Site after changes to the Terms have been published constitutes your binding acceptance of the updated Terms. If at any time the Terms are no longer acceptable to you, you should immediately cease all use of the Site and all Content. In addition, in our sole discretion, we may provide notices of changes to these Terms or other matters by displaying notices or links to notices generally on our Site
- Miscellaneous. You will not assign or sublicense these Terms or any of your rights or obligations hereunder, without the express written consent of Revelo LLC, which may be withheld in its sole and absolute discretion. Subject to the foregoing, these Terms will inure to the benefit of, and will be binding upon, the parties, their respective successors and permitted assigns. If any provision of these Terms is deemed by a court of competent jurisdiction to be invalid, illegal or unenforceable, the validity, legality and enforceability of the remainder of these Terms will not be affected. Such provision will be deemed modified to the minimum extent necessary to make the provision consistent with applicable law and, in its modified form, the provision will then be enforceable and enforced. The waiver or failure of any party to exercise rights under these Terms will not be deemed a waiver or other limitation of any other right or any future right. Any waiver must be in writing and signed by the party to be charged therewith. These Terms contain the entire agreement between you and Revelo LLC regarding use of the Site.
© 2015 Revelo LLC, LLC. All rights reserved.